From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2010 20:39:44 -0400
Our auction to raise funds for shipping is coming to a close. Bidding
will be closed at 10 am (EST) April 1st. We have lots of great items
to choose from, so stop by and browse around.
http://auction.craftyweasels.com

Winners will be listed on the blog in the afternoon of the 1st. Be
sure to check back to see if you won! Winners, please be sure to send
your email address and snail mail address to
[log in to unmask] so
that we can promptly ship your items to you. Also please consider
donating a little extra to help ship your item(s). We look forward to
another year of helping shelters around the world.

Dooks & Dances
Ann & the Crafty Weasels