From:
Nicole Thorpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:37:55 -0500
I just went through this issue at my house with both of my cats, both of
my ferrets and my dog.  First, I bought 8oz PPP Flea and Tick Shampoo and
8oz Marshalls Organic Flea Spray at www.ferretstore.com.  The shampoo
works WONDERFULLY and I can use it on ALL my pets and the price is $6.97
(plus it work in conjunction with any other treatments you use).  The
Organic Flea Spray can be sprayed directly on the ferret (watch the face
and eyes!) and on all the bedding.  It smells great (like eucalyptus and
cinnamon?) and the fuzzies don't mind it one bit.  After all that I use
BioSpot flea control.  It works for about 3 months and half way through
that I use the wipes that are included.  My cats and my ferrets use the
same type of BioSpot so I can buy 2 packs and I can split it 4 ways (it
comes with 2/3-month supplies per pack).  At first I panicked about fleas
as every summer is an endless battle, but this new regimen I tried this
year has been working great!

Nicole, Silly Girl and Daisy Dooks