From:
"Brown, Peter" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 1996 09:46:24 -0500
Hi Juliana.

Thanks for the info about the stink.  I've made sure not to buy any
ferret/cat food with a fish base in it because I read about the potential
poop/fert oder problem either here or on the FAQ (which was _very_ helpful).
I totally agree about the fur picking up oders.  To that end, I'm careful
not to let them into anything stinky, which isn't a problem because the
laundry is upstairs and they aren't allowed up there.

(Thank god I don't have to come home to ferts that smell like my shoes,
though <bg>).  They do love playing with my shoes, and Penny loves herding
socks (if I make the mistake of leaving one on the floor -- clean or dirty).
It is _so_ cute!

I posted another message about this on the list.  Please take a look at it
as I am trying to gather information from fellow ferret lovers.

Thanks.

Pete (Penny and Sandy)