From:
Chris Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 09:13:28 +0100
Hi Sherry, it's nice to read about old ferrets for a change but old
ferrets do not suddenly slow down; my oldsters would still play roughly
with the kits.  I found they just spent more and more time sleeping.  My
oldest (a little jill) was always the first ferret to the food bowl each
morning even on the day she went to the bridge in her sleep.  Any sudden
change in behaviour in a ferret of any age is a sign of a problem.  I
have never fed or housed old ferrets any differently from the others.
Chris.

The Wessex Ferret Club www.wessexferretclub.co.uk