From:
Michael and Kelly Berger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 1995 02:15:43 -0500
My Moses's nickname is "Studley" because of his large size and generous
endowment.  He is over 4 1/2 lbs.  However, he will prob shrink when he gets
b-day present this month--SNIP! SNIP! <stitch>
Happy Birthday, buddy! (I'm sure only a woman could be this cruel..heh heh
heh)  As for hair length, it does not seem as long as you have described.

Kelly & Michael, the Ferret Fuzzies and Feline Furries
Seeking more participants in the Central IN ferret group!