From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2008 06:43:34 -0500
I have missed the last few symposiums. Sadly. Too many hospice kids to
be able to attend. I'm certainly jealous of those getting to attend.
Maybe one day again I can attend.

To Kris with her vidieo of Navar.How special he is & Congrats on
winning.

To April & Travis,( I'm so late;) ) CRONGATS !! it couldn't happen to
nicer folks.

Lets keep those in California in our prayers as the wildfires have been
taking lives & homes.I got a call from a wonderful friend on Saturday.
She had her pets all in her Jetta & was heading for better ground as
the fires were within a 5 mile radius of her home. She does have
ferrets. And I haven't heard from her since. I'm very worried.

God Bless Us All,

--
Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
#65 P.R. 1512
Midland City,Al 36350
334-873-4065
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com

A 501-3c ,no kill
we always need volunteers

Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice