From:
Steven J Hebor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 00:58:47 -0400
I posted some time ago about three ferrets in Easton PA that need a home.
These ferrets are in a home now, but they are not getting very much
attention.  This is a case of a teenager bringing them home when a friend
did not want them anymore.  The mother of the teenager would like very much
for them to have a good home where they get the attention they deserve.
She would very much like me to take them, but I have four now and a husband
that is currently getting chemo so it is impossible for me to take anymore.
She has kept them this long and has switched them to ferret food and does
all she can for them, but there are other pets in the house and she has a
mother to look after and a husband that is not well.  There are two males
Dougie and Armand and one female Bijou.  She asked that I post to the fml
so that they go to someone that will keep them together and that they will
not continue to be shuffled from home to home.  I am currently two months
behind on reading the fml, so email me directly if you are interested.
(Easton PA is on the PA/NJ border about and hour and a half north of
Philadelphia).