Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 09:47:04 -0600
Hello all i haven't posted im awhile been busy.For those of you who don't
remember me i am the one that rescued the three ferrets from the lady who
was going to throe then on the lake.They are all doing great!!!It took a
little while but i got caught up on my rent and am doing good ,my boss even
felt bad about the ferts <and he hates them he tells me they over grown
rats,i think he likes them when i sneek them into work he coos over them>
he gave me a raise and a promotion!!!What a guy!!Any way the reason i am
posting is does any one know a good chart to help me figure out what color
all ferts are?The 3 resues are a light to med brownish and my other is a
very dark brown.

One other thing are there any poasters out there that are in the twin
cities area of Minnesota?Maybe we can chat i,m still looking for a good
ferret vet around the Eagan area.