From:
KattPatt of Sammy's Clubhouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2013 07:08:42 -0800
Anyone else try and get the FN double on Petsmart online? Priced at
$124 who would not try and order. Who all received a cancellation
notification and also called customer service only to find that there
is no ability to backorder nor find out if the cage is truly the 142,
as pictured, or the 182?

According to customer service, they are out of stock. Period. Bummer.

And a side note, I had thought the FN was made in the US. How did I
think that? Because the cage told me so. It says Made in the US. So I
call Midwest because online at Petsmart, it states the Critter Nation
is Made in China. Midwest confirms that both Nation cages are made in
China and have been since early production of the 142. Sad. Just sad.

Thanks
Kathy of Sammy's Clubhouse Spokane Ferret Rescue and Education
Main website:  https://sites.google.com/site/sammysclubhouse
Like us on Facebook!  Adopt your next pet from Petfinder.