From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 23:01:01 -0800
Burnie got a walk on the docks today.  It was a crisp sunny morning, unlike
our recent gloomy Oregon weather so we made the most of it & went dock
walking.  I wore a roomy jacket with a drawstring waist cord pulled tight,
and I tied Burnies harness cord to a zipper tab.  He alternated roaming down
my left sleeve to peer out from the wrist cuff, running around my waist in
side the jacket, and poking out the partially unzipped front.  The leash
cord eventually became wrapped around my elbow, reducing his roaming range.
Before this happened, I took him out several times to walk on the handrail.
He wasn't too balanced, I thought several times he might topple off.

On the return trip - it was only about an 8 block walk, round trip - he
spotted a couple of seagulls as they passed overhead.  I was suprised at his
range of vision.  It was a fun outing, we'll do it again.

Georgia