Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 01:59:20 -0400
Thank you for bringing a fun filled day of ferret talk, laughter and
friendship to Niagara Falls.

I was honoured to meet people from the F.M.L. that I have admired for
their commitment and compassion for our furkids like Alicia Drakiotes and
Julia Fossa and many more.

Brenda Johnson spoke about alternatives to shelters.  She gave me many
good ideas on fund raising and helping my shelters.

Alicia's presentation inspired me to look in into our local laws
regarding pet stores and how to develop a presentation based on logic
rather than emotions

The food was great, the friendship even better!

I am really happy to have spent the day with friends I made through the
FML and finally met.  Also to have made new friends through this Mini
Forum.

I have addy's of people in a 50 mile radius that may come together and
start a club and eventually lead to a shelter.  I also have addy's of
people I just liked a lot...LOL...and hopefully will meet again.

Unfortunately a few people were absent because of medical problems.  I
wish you well and I am so sorry I missed meeting you.

Thank you,
Lynda Galloway....eh!