From:
"Irena Arthur (OPS|schwanke)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 1996 12:59:20 EDT
Love to all,
Irena...Lucy, Chelsea, and Rikki's mom

Mike don't bother tasting the canned cat food it doesn't taste anything like
it smells.  I tried it once and almost killed the cats trying to get to the
sink to spit it out!  It was salty but other than that I have no words for
the taste!

Just a little note of humor and perhaps a word of warning to other
unsuspecting parents.  This week, Tuesday, I locked my girls in seperate
bathrooms so that I could get a poopy sample from each.  I figured the bath
room was the best place because the poopy would be easy to find and it was
the most convenient place for a quick clean-up.  I woke the girls up and
locked them in figuring I could wait 15 minutes or so and then go collect my
prizes but...as I was cleaning up I heard a things falling and crashing but
before I could respond I heard Steven calling "IRENA, GET IN HERE!!!".  My
first thought was that something had happened to one of my baby's.  I ran
into the bedroom and what to my wondering eyes should appear but my
bathroom..  RANSACKED!!!  I don't know how she managed it but somehow that
little wench got on the sink vanity, jumped (I guess) up to the medicine
cabinet (although it is standard height and the doors were closed) and
cleaned everything off the first two shelves before her evil plot was
foiled!  How she managed this I will never know but it looked like the job
of a PRO!!!

I guess we underestimated her, Judy!