From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 21:14:02 -0700
The LAST DAY TO SIGN UP FOR THE HALLOWEEN BEDDING EXCHANGE IS
FRIDAY!!!!!!

If you have ANY questions, feel free to email me...it's VERY simple

you will recieve a list of about 4-5 people and their snail mail addy's
and also the address of the shelter being benefited...Ferret haven by the
sea.  Make and send bedding to everyone on the list, (and to FHBTS is
optional) and you will recieve bedding in return...this will happen
about a week before halloween...just in time to decorate the cages!

I thought I had read something about sponsoring a ferret for christmas?
something about sending them ferret items?  am I correct?  anyone know
what im talking about?  LOL!

A Question...(or two or three) for you shelter operators...

How young is too young to own a ferret or two or three?(what's the
person's minimum age you would adopt out a fuzzy?)

If you were adopting out a ferret, would you disqualify a potential
adopter if they had previous financial problems (ie.  unable at the time
to afford a surgery?(but did everything they could to get it done)) but
were able to show they COULD financially take care of fuzzies as of
today?

How many times does a ferret dook in a day?  (haha that's like how many
licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop!!!)

Does the garbage man ever complain about picking up all that poop?!?!
LOL "oh gosh do we HAVE to stop at that shelteR?  you KNOW we can't even
use TEN air fresheners in the cabin to cover THAT smell.."

Just some random questions that ran through my head :)

DOOKS!
-Valerie

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~