From:
Linda Lake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:56:26 -0400
Hello All

I was wondering if anyone had some implant needles that they didn't
need. I am willing to buy or trade some bedding for them. I really
appreciate your time in reading this. Please contact me privately so
not to fill up the list with answers.

By the way, all of you that have been keeping good thoughts and prayers
for me, well between that and the chemo the tumor is GONE! We are still
under treatment but things look good. Thank you all for your calls and
cards and good thoughts. I still need them until we are sure that the
PET SCAN won't show any more cancer cells.

Love you babies because you never know what tomorrow brings. It was one
of our babies that found the tumor to begin with. Our kids never cease
to amaze me. Thanks again.

Linda & kids
Fuzzy Follies Ferret Rescue