From:
Adele Asencio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 16:46:36 -0400
What kind of tubing do you buy for a 6 pound fert?

I bought the clear tunnel tube and dryer hole.  Both my guys loves them.
They go nuts running in and out but now my Nestle is to fat (he's 6 pounds)
and he won't go into them.  He gets really mad when Taz goes in.  I see him
just lying there with his head in the hole waiting for Taz to come out and
Taz is so mean

he stays in there on propose.  My poor baby :0( does anyone know where I
can buy bigger tubes?

Adele Nestle & Taz