From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 14:35:36 -0400
Well, I never thought I would see the day, but it has happened.  I took
off my socks last night from coming back from the beach and I left them
on the floor.  This morning, the ferrets cam out for play time and they
thought that they had hit the jackpot!  There were actual socks on the
floor!  Just waiting for them!  Wow!  Orion went up, picked them up,
IMMEDIATELY spit them out, gagged and poofed out his tail.  I had several
other ferrets come by, sniff them, and walked away.  Some even hopped
away.  Well, I was curious.  Do I have the foot funk or something?  I
picked them up and they didn't stink.  At least not to me.  All I can
figure is that they had salt water on them. :-)

So, the moral is this, if you have socks you want to keep away from the
carpet sharks, soak them in salt water! :-)

Hugs and blessings to all the fuzzies who are sick or in need of forever
homes...

Orion - "OH GOD!  THAT WAS DISGUSTING, MOM!  GEEZ!  *hack* *gag*"
Persephone - "Sniff. Sniff.  Nope.  Ain't touchin' those."
Calliope - "Sniff.  *poing*  AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Hugs and Poinginess - April
http://www.gallaty.com
http://www.zansbeautysalon.com
http://www.proudpickers.com