From:
Ellen Fowler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 13:32:58 -0500
Hello to all the fuzzies and moms and dads of fuzzies!!  I have been
reading the fml for about a week now and wish that I could have found it
when we got our first ferret.  You guys have answered many of the questions
that I have had, but could not find answers for in any book.  You guys are
GREAT!!  Experience counts for alot!!

So to my question...we are the proud parents of two fuzzies, Cleopatra, a
2yo female sable and Sheba a 6mo blaze/albino/panda mix (She's not sure
what she wants to be.  She has a blaze, red eyes and is a silver/light
brown panda color.) Anyway, Sheba is deaf.  How do we train her?  I do
admit, though, she does listen about as well as Cleo does, so it should not
be MUCH different, but we yell from across the room for her to stop chewing
the Christmas tree lights, to no avail.  At least Cleo looks at us and
says, "Who, me?" Does anyone have any ideas?  You can email me direct at
[log in to unmask]  Thanks!!

elly and the crew
(husband, child, dog, cat, ferrets, fish)