Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 08:12:57 -0700
Regarding this Rosie situation...
Did any of you have mothers?  You should know then that you either say
something GOOD or dont say ANYTHING AT ALL.

This is not the place for childish squabbles.  If you werent there, dont
try to place yourself there, and keep it off the list.  I do NOT read
through this every day to see people acting cruel and vindictive.  Keep
it to yourself!!

If you MUST open your yap (or type, whatever) do it privately.  I really
wish some of you were banned from posting.  I am tired of writing posts
like this.  It makes me sick.  Just grow up or shut up, seriously.