Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2006 15:20:22 -0400
My Mom is going to Toronto (and maybe she will take ME, Bibi Ferret, so I
can meet you)!   Anyway, she's really excited about it ... AND excited
about the SOS dinner.  So, I thought I'd ask you a few questions.

Can you please tell me where the dinner will be .. and if Mommy can walk
there from the hotel?

What are the humans going to eat?

When is it and what night is it?

All the money goes to help ferrets without homes, right?  Can Mommy get a
tax donation slip to send to the IRS people when she pays for the dinner?

Love and kisses,  Bibi Ferret

   (000)___(000)  Ela Heyn
   ======@======    http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/5483