From:
Michael Ochs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 1995 12:46:41 EST
from Katie:
Molly is losing her fur again at age 6 -- third time.  No other symptoms.
For those of you who lost track...she had the right adrenal removed two
years ago, but periodically has some vulval swelling and thinning of fur
before it goes back down and the fur grows back.  She's her same old loner
self.

Wow, that is exactly what happens with Buttercup.  As you may remember, she
had surgery just after Molly.

We are now up to five ferrets, four of which have come from the Montgomery
County (PA) Ferret Rescue.  All of them get along wonderfully, and one,
William, a giant albino male has the best ferret dance I have seen in a
while -- of course when a very fat ferret who can barely see (if at all)
goes on a wild rampage snapping at everything (in sight?), well it just has
to be good.

Ian who is now 2 adores the ferrets and insists on playing with them every
night (the ferrets have their own room to isolate them from the cats).  His
first real strong reaction to the world around him was when he saw a
blackfooted ferret stuffed animal.  Needless to say, we were pleased and he
had his first stuffed animal chosen by himself.

        --Mike, Erica, Ian (who at 2 adores the ferrets)
        --Fezzik, Buttercup, Alexis, Rebecca, and William
        -- etc.