From:
Brenda Schrecengost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 12:55:06 -0500
I posted a few days ago about my boys getting into an african violet.  I
thought that they had seemed okay, except for some runny poop, but today
Brain seemed like he was trying to vomit.  I would take him to the vet
except that there is no ferret knowledgable vet in the area.  He has been
eating, but today did not seem to want to eat the chicken baby food i have
been supplementing their diet with since they ate the plant.  I was giving
some pedialyte as well so that they would not get dehydrated.  What else
can I do?  I wont' be able to get to a good feret vet till tuesday....

brenda
pinky & the brain