From:
Murray Burke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:30:53 +1300
Hi to all the ferret loved and those who love ferrets.  Well, we had our
Very first Mini Ferret Frolic in Wellington N.Z.  With weeks of preparation
and hours of set up time, we got under way a trifle late, but it was well
worth it.  Everyone there seemed to enjoy themselves greatly, entering
their ferrets in all the competitions.  Some interested in adoption and
some in fostering.  Well worth the time and effort.  I would like to thank
the volunteers for their great help.  The day wouldn't have run so smoothly
without them.  As part of the organizing committee I would like to take
this opportunity to extend a special thank you to David Holender, our
Wellington Region Co-ordinator, for the massive amount of organization and
work he put into this, our first event.  David worked tirelessly to make
this event a well organized and professional affair and without him it
never would have happened.  A truly wonderful man.  THANK YOU David.

Kindest Regards Colleen and the naughty ones, The Furby Gang of 9, Masika,
Babygirl, Dukedearfa, Ekatsim, Rossy Roscoe, Zakiya, Zelotes, Fleurby and
Baldadear plus adoptables of 2, Mia & Milo.

Ferret PAWS (N.Z.)Inc  ( Ferret Protection and Welfare Society,
Wellington Region, Adoptions Co-ordinator )