From:
Amy Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 21:24:12 EST
First, I would like to thank Judy for organizing these events.  Secondly,
I would like to thank the two groups I had the pleasure of exchanging
with during the St. Patrick's and Easter exchanges.  If you have not
participated in an exchange, I highly recommend it.  I received such
wonderful pictures and poems and even a pin.  When I come home from work,
I would excitedly dash to the mailbox to see what surprises were there.

<sigh> the next "holiday" I see is Memorial Day - imagine the patriotic
ferts :)

 ... Amy & the three hellions (Sable, Bear, and Princess)