Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 01:10:13 -0700
Dooks all ~!~!

There will be a slight change for the July Meeting of the Pacific Ferret
Shelter Network.  The Meeting will be on Saturday July 12, 6pm-9pm, but
the location is changed.

The meeting will be held at CRITTER NANNY Animal Boarding, 15574 South
Howards Mill Road in Mulino, OR.  Jim and Nancy have graciously offered
to let us have a little BBQ Meeting there.  Directions will be coming
shortly.  We will also have orange signs with flags attached and a pic
of a fuzzy face to help guide you on the way.  They'll be posted at the
various turns.

Franks and condiments will be supplied by the PFSN.  If you prefer
something else, please bring your own pre-cooked faire.  Also bring
your own table service and a salad or dessert to share..

Ah ... July ..  the month we celebrate the birth of our nation and our
independence.  What better time to celebrate the 'birthdays' of some very
special kids.  We will be having a birthday party for those kids in the
shelters.  We would like each person attending to help celebrate by
bringing a gift ($5-$10 value) suitable for a shelter ferret (bedding,
toy, nutrastat, treats, gift certificate for meds).  The gifts will be
collected and distributed to the PFSN Shelters.  There will be a birthday
cake to help celebrate.

Let's not forget the greeting card contest ~!~!  There are 2 categories
this month - 4th of July and Birthday.  You can enter a homemade card in
either (or both) categories.  Prizes will be awarded.

Guests are always welcome to attend and participate ~!~!

SPECIAL NOTE:  Since we plan on having the meeting outdoors, and the
weather has been unusually warm at times, it is recommended that ferrets
NOT be brought to this meeting

For current PFSN Members -

Don't forget the jingle contest that will be drawing to a close soon ~!
Just your best little ditty, jingle, or poem regarding a ferret - Cash
Prize to be awarded once all entries are in and judged.

We will also be having a benefit for one of the PFSN Shelters.  Auction?
Raffle?  Guess you have to be there to find out <tee hee>.

For further information, please contact on of the following:
PFSN at 503-557-8369,  Critter Nanny - 503-829-9831,
Kewlkritters 503-740-3425
or email [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!  (Well, not too warm I hope)

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG