From:
Justine Hernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 08:57:03 -0500
I have an almost 6 year old female, Dookie, who had both adrenal glands
removed.  There was improvement after the surgery then all her symptoms
came back.  December 22, 2000, Dookie had the 4mo.  depot of Lupron and
the results have been great.  New hair growth, swollen vulva went down and
her attitude improved as a result of the shot.  She is on Pediapred and my
question is will the Lupron affect her need for pred?  I haven't tried to
take her off it yet and have discussed it with my vet, but I'm looking for
some more input.  Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Justine