From:
Lynn Foster or Chris Stephenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 10:49:27 -0500
Dear FML:

I want to thank all who sent personal condolences.  I will try to respond
to all.  It is very difficult as each time I try I just end up in tears.
Meeka was a red-eyed albino, a real Marilyn Monroe of ferrets.  She was my
Hollywood ferret.  Her fur always smelled like maple syrup (I have no idea
why - it was not in her diet!!!).  I will never find a ferret as beautiful
and smart as her.

I miss her terribly.
I hope she is gazing at me now from some gentle star.

Lynn