From:
Catherine Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 09:50:45 -0500
Mortimer tries to steal ME!  Haha.  Lately when he wants attention, he'll
crawl up into my lap, grab me by the wrist and run away with me.  I try to
follow him as far as I can, but I can only get so far being kind of bigger
than him.  I wish you all could see this because it is so earnest and cute
the way he does it.  Sort of painful, but I hate to stop him because I'm
laughing so hard!

Mo' Bob: Any insight on people-hoarding?  I know leopards do that on
occasion.  But I think Mortimer's intent is less sinister.  :) Our ferrets
always hoard when we let their foodbowl get empty.  Then they suddenly
decide they have been starving and run back and forth with kibble in their
mouth when we finally fill it.  Every once in a while, I put the whole bag
of kitty kibble on the floor and let them feed and hoard to their hearts'
content.  It makes them SO happy to get at the BIG bag!

-Catherine