From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 2009 22:04:00 -0700
The ferret community has suffered yet another loss.

Kelly Sherman was my best friend, and conveniently, my next door
neighbor. We had some great times together, and rescued many ferrets.
We tried to step into the void left by the closing of 24 Carat Ferret.
(Fat chance- CJ was incredible.) But we did try.

Kelly passed of an apparent heart attack. (No official word yet; but
she looked as if she had simply gone to sleep.) The service will be
held at Palm Mortuary in Las Vegas. If anyone has questions, or would
like to send condolences to the family, just let me know.

Julie & the Woozles
21st Century Ferret

In Loving Memory
Kelly Sherman