From:
Roger Mcmillian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 1996 13:21:25 -0700
Barring any further monetary crunches, this should be my permanent e-mail
address from now on.  Thanks partially to Gravity Dynamics for providing the
start-up funds in exchange for web space when I finish designing their web
pages.  I'm expecting a temporary setback in about a month when I go in for
open heart surgery, but hopefully GDI and a few donations from viewers of
the GCFA page will help keep the new GCFA web pages afloat til I go back to
work in October or November.

I visited the GCFA ferret shelter last night.  That place is packed!  54
ferrets at last count.  This green slime is really making it difficult to
find homes for some of these guys.  We have some in an isolated area that
are so-far not affected by the slimeys and they'll probably be the first to
go home.  Thanks to so many for rallying to the cause during our money
crunch.  We now have an ever expanding website.  Graphics are coming, but
the info is there and more is in the works.  Info on the shelter, the
upcoming Greatest Ferret Show on Earth #8, and other ferret events going on
between now and the show.  Drop by and check it out.

http://www.ix.netcom.com/~gravidyne/index.html

Roger McMillian - Editor "Off the Paw"
and the crew...
Megabyte- "What's with this trac-ball? Bring back the mouse!"
Phoenyx - "Yawn..."
Maggie - "Who Pooped in my hammock?"
Barkley - "You're hammock? I thought it was Magic's"
Magic - "Hey , watch that fella... I'll get John on your butt again."
Heidi - "Let's play 'hide the socks'"
JOhn - "Ok, Barkley.. Get ready to rumble..."
Sylke - "Fur Fight... Fur Fight"
Lovie - "You guys ever gonna grow up?"