Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 21:52:42 -0500
Rebecca-- The problem with the ferrets starting a bank, is that banks
eventually have to *give up* the money.  Ever see a ferret *willingly* give
up something from their stash?  :P

By the way, my gang (especially Coke and Chitterbox) is ready to start a
"Lamps and Clocks" store.  They've decided they belong under the bed, not
on the table.

Chitterbox apparantly also wants to start a craft store.  Tonight I caught
him trying to abscond with a skein of yarn--still attached to the scarf I'm
making, and with the crochet hook still attached.  Maybe it's just a paper
store, though, 'cuz he seemed to be satisfied when I gave him the paper
"tunnel" around the yarn.  (That, or he's just biding his time ;) )

Blessings

Becky
Cinnamon (I don't care what they do, nobody better touch my rattle ball!)
Coke (Well, gee, for something that belongs on the table, that clocks sure
      not making much of an effort to stay there!)
Pixie (Ooooh, yeah, dats da spot, rite dare ware da fur meets da nose,
       oooooh, scratch rite dare, Mommy!!!)
Chitterbox (Ya kin keep da yarn, Mommy, I jus' want dat neeto tunnel!!!
           NEETO BANDEETO!!!!)