Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2003 15:34:03 -0700
Someone(s), somewhere on the FML said:

>>Well, Pherit, you've got a taker!  Our mom will donate $100.00 to the
>>ADV July 4th card exchange because we want to hear you tell us a story.
>>
>>Alright Pherit, you've got another taker!  Get to telling!

>You can let Judy know that I, too, will be sending $100.00 to the ADV
>July 4th card exchange..

I hate a challenge!  I can't resist!  OK, Pherit, I guess if they can do
it, we can too.  The Poop-in-the-Corner Gang (and, yeah, including those
two new thangs) will contribute $100 from our treat fund for ADV
research.

But, Judy will have to talk to our mommy.  She sometimes forgets to send
the check!  And we KNOW that those research programs need money.

Shadow, Official Spokesfert of
The Poop-in-the-Corner Gang:
Shadow, Oscar, Sir Walter, Dodger, Maggie Mae,
Poquito and Chica