From:
"Kris Aaron-Benedum (and S. & S.)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 1996 12:14:14 -0500
>He came to us with a scented collar which we removed since we love that
>ferret smell!

you, too?  i love the way our littler ferts smell -- people say i'm nuts for
burying my face in their fur, but they smell like love & fun to me!  okay,
when it gets really bad they "hit the showers", but they can go without
baths for months at a time and not be too rank.  i do change their bedding
frequently, and that seems to help cut down on excessive odor.  let's hear
it for eau de ferret!!

rainey

*** the more i see of people, the more i love animals ***
*** if you haven't grown up by age 35, you don't have to! ***