From:
Jamie Benson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 2004 18:28:51 EDT
Well, I am pretty new to this list.  My name is Jamie and I have 6
ferrets.  When I first came onto this list I only had to but me being
the sucker that I am responded to someone giving away their four ferrets.
The four I recieved are all older than my first two.  Buttons is my first
ferret and she is a little over 2 and Ben he is my second and he is less
than one year.  The rest range from the ages of 3 and five.

I requested info from the previous owner as far as their health and ages
are all concerned but of course recieved none.  I think that the oldest
male has adrenal disease.  This would be my first time dealing with these
problems seeing as how my ferrets are much younger.  Is there anyone who
has dealt with this before, is surgery the only option, if so about how
much do surgeries run?  He seems to eat alright but he is very lethargic
and has a lot of hair missing from his tail along with the red flaky
skin, and he drinks a lot of water and makes frequent trips to the litter
box.  My fuzzies are in tip top health and I and my vet work very closely
to keep it that way.  I just want to make sure that I give my new furkids
the best possible care as well as the longest and happiest lives I an
possibly give.  If anyone has any suggestions you can feel free to email
me dirrectly at [log in to unmask]

Jamie, Buttons, Ben, and the four yet-to-be-named furkids

Ps.  if anyone has any good names for these little guys that would
be great there are 2 males and 2 females 1 sable fem. 1 silver fem.
1 sable male and 1 cinnamon male