From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 20:07:49 -0700
Hi All,
Boy i was busy on the computer the other night, i can tell by all the
posts that i sent to the fml, sorry if i took up much needed space, and
actually when i read them from the fml, myself, i realized, that the
post is titled UTAH FERRETS, because it was sent as a reply, to Joannes
message.  There i go not using my head again.  I hope you all can find
and read his story, and especially see the pictures of my Eppers.  He is
my pride and joy.  My wonderful little Eppy man, and i still believe he
is deaf, but am trying to figure out just how he knows when i am home?  I
love every one of my furry children, very deeply, and the anguish i had
experienced when Eppy was missing, is unforgettable.  I know there are
still others out there today, that still have these feelings, those of you
who are STILL missing their fur babies.  It is just something you never
forget.  Please, check out the pictures of my boy!  I believe #12 (fml
posts from 3May2002 - 4May2002).  This is the little one that you all had
helped in some way find his way home again.  I am forever grateful to you
all.

Regards
Donna