From:
friskyferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 May 2001 11:43:15 +0200
Hi all on the FML,
I have been absent and preoccupied for a while, but I'm back!  My web-site
is now 'out there' in cyber-land for all to peruse.
www.fortheloveofferrets.co.uk
It's an amateur attempt so forgive me, but you might enjoy the pictures and
links.  BTW, the husband featured is about to be off the scene for good and
I should up-date this (it's really no loss), also I have taken in another
delightful little feral jill that some people had done what they could for,
but contacted me in the end.  She is called Chutney and is beautiful and
loves her toys!  These ferrets have really helped me so much during a
difficult few months.  When those you trust let you down in life, you can
always depend on the unconditional love of a ferret for their human.  Thank
God for the day he made them!  Bye for now, hope you are all well.

Ulrike, I'll be back in touch soon!
Sarah, Jersey, Channel Islands, GB.

'For what is your friend that you should seek him with hours to kill?
 Seek him always with hours to live'
        KAHLIL GIBRAN