Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 17:56:22 -0500
Hello to all those in the fml.  We are GIGIT and Booger(Bandit,Wild
mouse,Bandi,Hoss...ect) .Im GIGIT the cute lovable,allways at your feet
female,and my humans first fuzzbut,Bandit is a newby from christmas,he's
HUGE already....and boy can this guy burn up the carpet at mach 1.5.

Our human has posted before ,but wanted us to say hello for him,he is James.

There have been talks of squeeky toys..........We each have our own since
we were part of our humans life.  I have a small pingpong sized yellow
porcupine that talkes when i bite him.

Bandit has a bigger yellow squeeky bird that also says stuff if you bite him
enough.

We love our toys but rarley do we let them out of our "den" .  Once in a
while we move them to a new hidy hole only to confuse james on where they
are.

If you take my little one from its place....i get angry and hiss as i take
it back to where i put it .

And if you move it again i get very angry(in play ) and hide it elsewhere.

Well its been a blast using this p.c. but we must wage war on the household
items that are in our path of rampage !!!

Dooks and ferret kisses to all..........from the twin terrors......and James