From:
"Church, Robert Ray (UMC-Student)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 May 2003 16:51:53 -0500
I've been asked to explain why I dislike censorship so much.  This is
why.

Some time ago, a very close friend dropped by to show me their collection
of valuable Oriential censers.  As we inspected each one, we would
carefully place it on the floor.  Unnoticed, Tui, my New Zealand ferret,
would just as carefully inspect each censer.  I am sure he was simply
confirming our detailed discusion on the value and historic significance
of each piece.

As we were repacking the censers, we happen upon one of a very important
historic nature, with just as important residue in the bottom; one that
could be used to date the last use, as well as determine the materials
burned in the censer.  But there, in the bottom, perfectly coiled and
centered, was one of Tui's calling cards; his own Tui Pooey.

It rendered the material in the censer valueless and made my freind very
angry with me.  And THAT is why to this day I hate censersh*t.

Bob C