From:
Yvonne Zoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2009 21:57:20 -0800
Yes Tonks! Daredevil is an awesome guy! His nickname is "the Man
Without Fear" Although blind, his remaining four senses function
with high levels of superhuman accuracy and sensitivity, giving him
abilities far beyond the limits of a sighted person. He can hear and
distinguish heartbeats. He figured out Spiderman was Peter Parker from
his heartbeat. He's got a radar sense. This radar sense has a function
similar to echolocation. Wolfy forgot to mention he's a big favorite of
the ladies! He even had a really cool girlfriend named Electric Nachos!
(Elektra Natchios)

Do not despair if you can't find your superhero costume right away,
Tonks. Daredevil had a yellow and black costume at first and then
changed it to red.

Maybe you should go with a cool little feather mask or even a bell
collar that hides a grappling hook on a cable inside the bell!

I bet it will take you no time to adjust and amaze your human with your
ability to "see" without vision!

In the meantime, I have 3 little fuzzy ladies Nibbler, Sassy, and Osita
here who say you are their hero and are batting eyelashes and blowing
fuzzy kisses your way! :)

Yvonne