Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 05:29:49 -0700
An article appeared in our local paper Friday morning.  It was about a man
who left his 4 children unattended for at least a day.  It described the
house and conditions.  It also said there were 2 barely alive ferrets
found.  I am not sure where they ferrets were taken.  I made a few phone
calls with no luck.  This happened in lower Southampton PA.  If anyone
from this area has heard anything, please let me know.

Thanks,
Susan
here is the link to the article:
http://www.phillyburbs.com/couriertimes/news/news/543358.htm

=====
...to be ourselves causes us to be exiled by many others, and yet to
comply with what others want causes us to be exiled from ourselves.
    -- Clarissa Pinkola Estes