From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 13:44:15 -0400
http://www.greatfallstribune.com/news/stories/20020816/localnews/443175.html

Apparently, the BFFs were actually descended from the releases as we'd
suspected and the TV crew in MT got it wrong, or my dad-in-law misheard
them.  Evan said he had thought of the releases so it may be one of those
"Can't believe everything you hear on TV news" things.

I have recently seen questions here about treating for parasites such as
fleas and about prostates.  There are compilations of excellent past
posts (most by vets) covering a great deal of this in the Files section
of the Ferret Health List.  (There is also one about treating a very rare
problem: A/V Heart Node Block.) As time allows, these compilations are
being created to help folks find info as rapidly as possible.  Just go to