From:
".:. Lin .:." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2006 04:26:12 -0400
Could someone describe what type of color/pattern one of my ferrets has?
I've used the AFA site as well, and have come up with a few ideas..

He either looks like a black roan (mitt) or silver, or a mutt..  I'm not
sure which and I really need to find out, so..could someone help, pretty
please with Ferretone on top?  :D

Pictures can be found here:
http://www.freewebs.com/derbycitydookers/S3010155.JPG
(He's on the left in this picture!)
http://www.freewebs.com/derbycitydookers/S3010152.JPG
(He's the silvery one here..)

Thanks in advance everyone!

--
Linda M.
Derby City Dookers Ferret Club Organizer

No one in the world needs a mink coat but a mink. - Murray Banks
Animals can communicate quite well.  And they do.  And generally
speaking, they are ignored.  - Alice Walker
Hunt each other - leave the animals alone.