Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 07:45:54 -0700
I see it coming, the latest diet craze.  We can all thank Donna and Gerri
for that.  The *FeelFullFast* diet of cornstarch peanuts.  Eat one full
baggie before regular meal, anytime in between and just before bed.
Keep some handy for those midnight hunger pangs.  Carry some with you
everywhere, never let yourself be without this satisfying, never to be
fat again snack.  Great for us vegetarians, (I'd have to read the label
to see if it's vegan food) low in fat, high fiber, (right Gerri?).  One
drawback, they may go over what's allowed on the low carb plan.  I'll
ask my ferrets.......

Ardith