From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2001 16:20:07 -0500
What a thrill when we received an e-mail from Thorr notifying us that the
Kouri Fan Club's web site for Support Our Shelters has won the British
Federation of Ferret Welfares' Wicked Weasel Awards for December's Site
of the Month and also for Site of the Year!

http://www.geocities.com/bffwferrets/bffw6.html

Thank you so much, Thorr and the British Federation of Ferret Welfares!

And a special thank you to Sharon Bearden of S.O.S. who created the Kouri
Fan Club and who maintains Kouri's site.  Her S.O.S  page has brought
many donations to shelter ferrets in need and to the Utah ferret rescue.
Thanks also to Kat Parsons for the graphics!

We feel honored and grateful.

Judith, Georgia, Ela and Lisa Marie
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *