Date:
Sun, 19 Apr 1998 04:46:21 +0000
1)  We admitted we were powerless over our ferrets.
2)  Came to believe in Bhor the ferret god.
3)  Made a decision to turn our lives and will over to our ferrets.
4)  Made a inventory of all our ferret supplies.
5)  admitted to our ferrets that we were running low on raisins.
6)  Run to the store to get more treats.
7)  Humbly asked forgiveness from our fuzzbutts.
8)  Made a list of all the ferrets in the house.
9)  Try to get kisses from them all.
10) continued to take personal inventory of ferret supplies and when
    we were low run to the store immediately to get more.
11) Sought through prayer, meditation, and a better modem to make contact
    with Bhor.  Hope for his wisdom to guide us.
12) Having had a fuzzy story as a result of these steps, we try to carry
    this message to ferraholics, and practice these principles in all our
    affairs.

Opps sorry this isn't a recovery program this is how to become a ferraholic.

Jeff and the main gang

try ICQ FERRETS you will love it.