From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 13:17:22 EST
THE LORDS OF DARKNESS
The One Darkness
Chapter one

King Rocky was the best king ever.  He was the king who saved our people
from The Darkness.  The Darkness took over our kingdom they as slaves.
We had no food for months and they wiped us out.  They hurt us so bad and
that's when Rocky got his sword pull it out of the case and be king.  And
that' s when his army came and slay The Darkness.  But he didn't have a
lot of army and he came and sent us free and the dark warriors got him.
We wanted to help.  But he said, "go, run, don't worry about me."

We said thank you and ran and we made an army to save King Rocky.
They're going to execute him two days, so we have enough time to build
a hole army.  After we build a whole army, we went to go attack.  They
were going to execute him right now.  So we got there just in time.
"The battle has just begun," the ferret captain said and, "let's get
our king!".

Wolfy