From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2005 14:54:52 -0500
HI Friends!!!!

Well for sure it is me!  Your favorite chocolate spotted boy at Ferret
Wise.

Well wouldn't you know things just keep on hopping here at the shelter!

I have to commend my Buddy Austin Ferret WIse - originally I thought him
too much a sissy to be a real ferret guy-- BUT now I see he has learned
how to scale the shelter and get on top of the brick fireplace mantel.

He knocked the angel kids urns to the floor and the shelter license and
even the wrapped cheerios box mom placed for decoration.  What a time!  I
was cheering him on you BET!  Then he danced all over the shelter license
and made footy prints.  Momma sure was not happy- she had taken the glass
out just in case - now the inspector will see the potential of us kids ;)

We have seen Raz Ma Taz and Casper leave to go to a permanent foster
home.  They have a new Dad & Mom that will take great care of them.  Mom
checks by from time to time so we will hear all about their antics in
their new home.  We have a new kid who has been trying to get here-
Shelter Mom was going to pick him up today ( Friday)_ but we got a HUGE
snoestorm.... then Dad said he would go but after they got a foot of snow
by noon Dad said it would take at least 4 hours to make the t65 mile trip
one way-- so they told the shelter folks the new kid needs to stay
overnight.  BUT TOMORROW- we all get to check him out!  Yahoo!

Now I am fine with new kids but Nestle here he has ni use for any other
feret but me.  I sure hope tht the new kid gets along well tomorrow ...
Mom said she will bring in the tubs of snow after he arrives so everyone
can party!

The best news Mom said is that she got to speak to the new shelter
manager at the local humane society.  After the first of the year she
will be able to do training classes on ferrets fr their workers.  They
were very pleased to hear this.  The KEENE FERRET MEETUP is tomorrow
Saturday Dec 10th at 3 PM in the Colony MIll Food court, 222 West St.,
Keene NH.  Mom & Dad hope to see a bunch of ferret friends there.  They
will have Holiday Ferret items as door prizes for Holiday Cheer!  The
roads should be plenty clear for travelling!

We have lots of magazines, gift sets , tee shirts and other goodies on
ebay at :  [invalid address given.  BIG]

A few special items for fun giving are -RARE SECURITY CUBE hanging
sleeper at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6020512046

Ferret House & Toy set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6020466336

FOAMY FRIES & Yoys gift set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7730631112

We are grateful for warm friendships, ocassional treats and cozy beds
here at FerretWise- especially now that the cold winter snowy white
stuff is here.

Happy Holidays form all of us here at Ferret Wise,
Jerimiah -  mascot
www.ferretwise.org