From:
Melissa Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 08:24:23 -0700
OK, here goes.  I am hereby implementing an incentive program for visiting
the Lost Ferrets site.  Somewhere on the site will be a form to fill out.
The location will change weekly.  It will include name, and email address
(or phone if you don't have email).  When you visit the site and fill out
the form, your name will be added to the "litter pan" for the monthly
drawing.  (Don't worry, it is just a virtual litter pan.  I don't have real
litter pan to spare.) You can enter up to once a day.  Then, at the end of
the month, three names will be drawn from the "litter pan" to receive the
prizes for the month.  Since it is almost the end of April, I will start
this on May 1st.  Prizes for May will be:

1st - A hand-made, polar-bear print, polar fleece tunnel maze, roughly
      four feet by three feet.  (Thanks to the person who posted this
      GREAT idea!!!!!)
2nd - A set of new ferret toys
3rd - A $10 dollar gift certificate for the Ferret Store

These prizes will be awarded after the June 1st drawing of names.  Another
thing which I would like to point out is that the Lost Ferret site now has
banners for the Ferret Store up on the site.  All procedes from sales will
be donated to shelters who participate in the program.  (I actually made
this happen about a month ago, but hadn't posted about it yet, and I don't
think the shelters know.) I haven't had a single sale yet, that I know of,
but I keep hoping.  Anyway, I guess how often I make donations from this
will be dependant on how often I get sales.  Thanks for the support!!

Melissa