Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 08:50:18 EDT
The Extremeweezils.com with the site I love so much with their movies and
ferret cam were kind enough to put up the first pictures of Maria a few
weeks after surgery-about 2 and a half months after bringing her home.

If you wish, you can see her story and pictures at
www.extremeweezils.com/special.html
or pictures that are enlarged at www.extremeweezils.com/featurepics.html

Heidi works long hours, and works hard.  My deepest thanks for her loving
ferret site of HER beauties.  When I am burnt out at the end of the day
after the wee ones are down for the night, I like to watch extremeweezil
movies.

The extremeweezils also have given a lovely donation to GCFA =the ferret
shelter in such great financial need now.  And they helped me out
financially at a time I had just taken in Mini-Me a few months earlier with
bills I was still paying off for her.  We are working on Marias bills this
month.

And my gratitude for ALL of you sharing in an event in which a little girl
ferret was left to die in the pet store window.  As the pet shop owner told
me-she did not have much longer to live.  He was just going to leave her
there in the window until she did die, since she had cancer anyway.

I am looking down on her right now as she is waddling around snuffling the
cat..  She looks-THIS morning-like a little mole.  A little brown mole!
Geeeesh, she is cute.

**I do not know if the extremeweezils.com know it but there is a picture
of a fully furred tazmanian devil in with Maria pictures.  It is Miss
Mini--Me!!!!!!***

God bless the many people out there rescuing ferrets or caring for our
disappearing wildlife.

Lisette