From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 10:50:30 -0400
I have only been on the FML since last May (when I got my 1st ferret -
I now have 6).  I do appreciate Sukie and Danee's comments about
advertising however, I can say that I personally have no problem with any
shelter or rescue posting about needing funds.  I always buy items from
someone posting on the FML and I continue to go back for any other items
that I need.  I applaud all the shelters out there big or small and I can
understand that even 1 seriously ill rescued ferret can be a financial
burden.  I do like the the new fun things that are being posted but I
dont mind any of the other posts either.  If I can help a shelter I have
to know who it is and here on the FML is where I go to look.  I never
skip a post asking for money, I always read it and if I can help I do.
Everyone has their own opinions and we should all just agree to disagree
but lets all keep in mind that we are here for the ferrets, to learn,
share and to help others.  I really love the FML and everyone on it.
Sukie you are a WEALTH of information and I enjoy reading your posts.
We are so fortunate to have this list with such a FANTASTIC moderator
and we are lucky to have everyone on this list to go to for help whether
its for money or advice.  Just my 2 cents!

Lisa