From:
Rachel Summers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 17:53:26 -0600
I need some advice I recently purchased a ferret about 2 months ago.Along
with the ferret i already have(goobers).Well since i got the new ferret
goobers wont eat much and sleeps more then usual.Goobers wont fight back
at all when the new ferret tries to play with him.Goobers just tries to
run off and i dont know what to do.Everyone told me that to give them a
few months.Well I have and Goobers has lost alot of weight wont eat much
and doesnt move much.Ive tried all the advice i have gotten i was told to
put them in separate cages next to eachother and switch bedding so they
can get each others smell.But that has done no good its gotten to the
point were im afraid i might have to give the other one up for adoption.I
love the new one but cant have Goobers suffer.I cant even let them play
together because goobers tries to run and Cuddles chases him and bites
and goobers will just lay there and let him .

(PLEASE HELP)

Rachel,Goobers&Cuddles

Rachel Summers
Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.